J.Crew: What I'm Lusting After

Today's J.Crew post is inspired by today's events. First, I went to yoga today and it made me want fun new yoga clothes. While I'm all about going to Target for workout gear, I just wanted to give a shout out to J.Crew attempting to have a yoga-wear product category. I think they have a limited offering of these items in stores. Wonder how it's doing. . .



The skirt below comes in several colors. They are so cute and colorful. However, I don't get how J.Crew can pull off keeping bare legged girls in peep toe heels as long as they do into Fall. Every year I think to myself, aren't these people cold? Do they walk to work in New York?


Lastly, I'm keeping my eye out for a peacoat for my husband. He'd look so European in it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home